15th April 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study 12th in Private School after completing 11th CBSE?

Hello,
I am studying in 11th CBSE and I want
to do my 12th from a Private School
of CBSE Board. Is it possible for me?
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  2. Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  4. Possibility to change school to study in 12th standard after completed 11th?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  6. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  7. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  8. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?
  10. How can I manage school studies with coaching class?
  11. List of free government or private CBSE schools for class 11 Medical stream?
  12. How to do 12th from Symbiosis? What is the percentage required in 11th CBSE? I a a student of GG international school(CBSE)
  13. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  14. Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  15. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  16. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  17. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  18. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Private School if failed in 2nd PUC?
16th April 2015, 10:15 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study 12th in Private School after completing 11th CBSE?

Yes, the candidate who have completed his 11th in CBSE school can get admission to study 12th in private school. But the candidate must have to choose the open school from recognized Board to get the value of the certificate. But it is better to complete his/her higher secondary education in the regular schooling only.
16th April 2015, 11:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study 12th in Private School after completing 11th CBSE?

Yes, you can appear for 12th class in private school afte completing 11th CBSE.
You can just register yourself as private candidate with CBSE board and prepare for your studies at home.
You can find the application form online on the CBSE website.
16th April 2015, 11:48 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

You cannot give exam from private school, if your board registration is done from regular school, as for appearing for private board exam you may have to repeat your class 11th again from private school then only you are eligible to give your class 12th board exam from private school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?