16th August 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology

I am student of ty biotechnology. i want to do msc food tech so can you give me detail information about admission process & its fee str & syllabus? do u have phd program also?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  2. List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same
  3. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  4. How to get admitted in food tech in JU after passing BSc in Chemistry? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  10. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  11. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for GATE exam for M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biotech from Amity University? What is the admission procedure?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  16. Procedure for M.Tech through GATE for B.Tech student?
  17. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  18. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad? -- [New]
19th March 2013, 11:14 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Bachelor Degree in Science with Chemistry/Biochemistry as one of the subjects or Agriculture / Engineering / Technology. Mathematics as one of the subjects in Plus 2 or Pre-University or at Degree level is compulsory for admission.

Minimum Marks Requirement :
(i) 55% in optional subjects of B.Sc. pass course (50% for SC / ST category)
(ii) 50% for B.Sc. (Hons.) course (45% for SC / ST category)
(iii) Minimum second class for Agriculture / Engineering / Technology

Entrance / Aptitude Test :
Students who meet the eligibility criteria are required to take an entrance / aptitude test

Reservation :
For SC / ST and Persons with physical disabilities – Applicable for admission to the course as per the Government Orders in this regard.
Candidates claiming reservation under the specific category are to provide attested documents as proof in support of their claims.

You may also visit below for more information:-

http://www.cftri.com/mscadmin.html

Good Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?