24th February 2012, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

what is your advice after msc biotech should i proceed ding mba or mtec in the same field and what are the job oppertinies after msc biotech.

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  7. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology? -- [New]
  8. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  9. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  12. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  13. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  15. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  16. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  18. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
28th February 2012, 10:48 AM
michael_scofield

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

hai,
the opportunities are:
food technology.
quality analysis and control.
waste management.
bio processing.
agro industries.
pharmceutical industries.

good luck
26th June 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

which one is better b.ed with mba or m.tech in genetic engineering
5th June 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities after integrated bio technology?
25th April 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about M. Sc biotech field.

What are the job opportunities when I shall have completed M. Sc biotech.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?