24th February 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?

Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Is it rare to get the admission or easy? What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in mass communication? Can anyone do Ph.D in mass communication or any eligibility criteria applies?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  2. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  4. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  5. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  6. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  7. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  8. Detailed information and colleges which offers Diploma in Mass Communication in Maharashtra? Whether a polytechnic student is eligible to apply? Date of admission?
  9. Eligibilty criteria for Mass Communication in Delhi? Can I apply through Music Quota?
  10. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  11. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  12. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  13. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  14. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  15. Which in which I should take admission for Mass Communication? Eligibility for this course in Jamia?
  16. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  17. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  18. What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?
24th February 2015, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?

For getting admission in Ph.D Mass Communication you must have at least a Master's degree in Journalism and Mass Communication with at least 55% marks from a recognized Institute/College. Most of the colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exam and interview. Therefore, you have to be very well prepared for the screening process if you want to get admission in a top University for your Ph.D program. Hence, if you don't have a Master's degree then try to get one and be prepared for the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?