21st April 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get prepare for TCS campus placement while am doing B.Tech 2nd year?

I am in 2nd yr B.Tech, I want to know that what all should i know to qualify TCS in campus,, what technical knowledge should i have???? Can someone please guide me to get placed in the campus placement and get the job as well? Thank you.

21st April 2015, 09:28 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get prepare for TCS campus placement while am doing B.Tech 2nd year?

Nice to see that your showing the interest to campus placements while studying in 2nd year B.Tech. TCS is one of the top company in India. The selection process of the company is Online Test, Technical Interview, Management Interview and HR Interview. Technical interview wise, you have a good knowledge in basic concepts of C, C++, Java, Data structures and Operating system. If you are strong in basic programming concepts, you can easily track the Technical Interview. Sometime they will ask write a program. So, you have to prepare some programs like fibonacci series, reverse a given number, factorial, palindrome, arm strong numbers, stack, queue, matrix and recursion in factorial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?