21st April 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Allahabad bank as PO leaving my current job in private firm as a patent associate?

Hi Everyone,

I am currently working in a private firm as patent associate. it is a very growing field and quite interesting. I am availing a good salary and my job here is almost secure since this firm is reputed and people here are for more than 10 years. I have cleared IBPS PO3 and got Allahabad bank. Now I am really confused whether I should join bank or not. Please advice me.

21st April 2015, 10:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Allahabad bank as PO leaving my current job in private firm as a patent associate?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, I would suggest you to go with IBPS PO3 selection in Allahabad Bank. As everyone aware that Banking sector is a very fast growing sector and has good scope even in future, I suggest you not to lose the chance. Remember, Getting selected in a bank became very tough task for competitors in the fast growing world. I can certainly say that Banking job is also a secured, permanent and high salaried job when compared to any other jobs. As you have got selection in Allahabad Bank, the time to complete Joining formalities takes minimum 2 or 3 months. So do not leave the current job until and unless you get joining details (joining venue and Date). So come out of the confusion first and kindly go through the above instructions carefully and then take a right decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?