5th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

i'm keerthi frm coimbatore.am doin B.Tech Biotechnology 2nd year.after Biotechnology i want to study in valuble most carear course in abroad...am so confused.so tel me tel me tat abroad studies aftr biotechnology....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  2. What are the options to do PG in Biotechnology from abroad?
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  5. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  6. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  7. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
  8. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  9. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  10. What should I do to pursue Ph.D in abroad after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Biotechnology student? -- [New]
  12. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  14. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. What should I do after 12th to go abroad for completing my studies and get a job?
  16. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
  17. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  18. How may I find a job in abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
22nd April 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

What should be my salary if i complete btech and mtech in biotech in india as well as abroad?
14th November 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

i m student of 12 and i want to do biotech and want job in foreign, may i know which post may i got most probably and what be the salary?
19th May 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I completed 2 I want to know whether I could study btech biotechnology in abroad and what will be the fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?