27th April 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?

Sir/Mam,

Please list out internship with final year project company for msc(cs) in Chennai or Madurai? What would be the procedure which we need to follow up to apply for the companies and get the internship? Can you please give me the complete information which need to be followed?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  2. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  3. List of companies providing final year project and training in Chennai and Madurai for B.Tech IT students?
  4. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai? -- [New]
  5. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  6. List of Companies that provide Projects for the candidates of MBA in HR?
  7. How to do projects based on Networking or Image Processing in Chennai
  8. List of IT companies in Chennai that offer projects for 4th semester M.Sc IT candidates with stipend?
  9. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  10. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do internship when am doing MCA final year?
  12. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  13. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  14. Is there any opening for internships in IT companies?
  15. HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?
  16. List of the top reputed companies offering project for the final year BE(ECE) students?
  17. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  18. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore?
27th April 2015, 06:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?

List of the companies in Chennai for internship:-

1. Petro-mechanical Equipment Company
139, Angappa Naicken Street,
Post B No 5033, Angappa Naicken Street,
Chennai - 044 25221267

2. Sri Nivara Engineering Co
Francis Joseph St, George Town,
Chennai - 044 25365615

3. Balaji Mechanical Industries
25 A, W C River Road,
W C River Road,
Chennai - 044 28534727

4. Decan Mech & Chem Industries Private Limited
602, 7th Floor, Anna Salai,
Anna Salai, Chennai - 044 28257829
23rd December 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?

Sir, Please list of companies provide internship in Madurai. I am final year student of mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?