21st October 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Internship in ONGC will be published?

Sir,
I want to know that when ONGC will notify for Internship? Kindly tell me when its notification will release? I want to do Internship in ONGC so kindly tell me about this.

25th December 2017, 11:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Internship in ONGC will be published?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that when ONGC will notify for Internship? Kindly tell me when its notification will release? I want to do Internship in ONGC so kindly tell me about this.

Those students who are studying at the undergraduate and postgraduate engineering like mechanical, chemical, petroleum, electrical, computer science etc. can apply for internships in ONGC. Duration of the internship is around 1 or 2 months. Students can find the notifications in the month of December. Students can apply for an internship with copies of mark sheet of 12th Class, last semester, NOC etc. Students can also apply for an internship through employee referral. Internships are available from the month of May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?