27th April 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any college equivalent to IIT for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Gujarat? Can I get admission without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 93 marks in JEE Main?

Sir,
Myself Pooja Patel from Gujarat. I have got 93 marks in JEE Main. Is there any college which is equivalent to IIT for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) and will I get admission in it without appearing for JEE Advanced? Please answer me soon. With a lots of thanks and hopes.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  2. Can I get admission in any government college without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 78 marks in JEE Mains?
  3. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  4. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced?
  6. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  8. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Does appearing for JEE Advanced 2015 make any difference in the admission process?
  10. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  12. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  13. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  14. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  15. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in chemical engineering in LD college of engineering Ahmedabad? I have scored 100 marks in JEE and 58% in Gujarat
  17. Possibility to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 92% in 12th and over 180 marks in JEE Mains?
  18. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
1st May 2015, 12:19 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any college equivalent to IIT for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Gujarat? Can I get admission without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 93 marks in JEE Main?

I am sorry to inform you that it is not possible for you to get admission into any IIT Equivalent College as you have scored 93 marks in your JEE Main Examination.
The cut-off for this years JEE Main was set at 105. You have 93 marks so you are not eligible for the JEE Advanced Examination.
So you will cannot get admission into any College of IIT.
There is also no college in Gujarat which is equivalent to IIT when it comes to Aerospace Engineering so there is no chance for you to get admission into the same standard colleges.
So you cannot get admission to such colleges if you cannot appear for the JEE Advanced Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?