1st May 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

What will I have to do after graduation fo doing 5 years LLB after B.Com

I have just appeared in hsc exam this march. I am studying for cs foundation course. I wanted to do llb along with this . Llb of 5 yrs. Will I still have to do graduation in b.com or 5 yrs of llb is enough with cs. Please help.

3rd May 2015, 02:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will I have to do after graduation fo doing 5 years LLB after B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just appeared in hsc exam this march. I am studying for cs foundation course. I wanted to do llb along with this . Llb of 5 yrs. Will I still have to do graduation in b.com or 5 yrs of llb is enough with cs. Please help.
For LLB course, you should qualify in CLAT exam.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 years for under graduate course.
8th May 2015, 06:33 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What will I have to do after graduation fo doing 5 years LLB after B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LLb is quite different course and your Graduation in other Subject is Quite different. So, you need to make a strategy for the course you are about to do. Since, you can do your LLB in your late 25 but graduation is done after the 12th only.
15th May 2015, 04:30 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: What will I have to do after graduation fo doing 5 years LLB after B.Com

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?