11th June 2011, 12:14 PM
mishrilal

Is there any veterinary college available at Jodhpur? What's the eligibility criteria, course duration and fee structure for the same?

I just want to know that:
is there any college of vaterinary at Jodhpur?
what is the eligibility for admission?
Fees?
Course duration?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  2. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  3. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  4. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  6. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered? -- [New]
  8. What will be the fee structure, duration and eligibility criteria for B.Ed course from Indraprastha University?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in MBM college?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the duration, fee structure for veterinary course?
  12. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  13. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  14. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  16. What is the duration of the course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in Distance Learning in a top college? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
19th June 2015, 01:58 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any veterinary college available at Jodhpur? What's the eligibility criteria, course duration and fee structure for the same?

Currently there is no veterinary colleges is present in Jodhpur so in that manner i cannot tell you about fee structure and Eligibility criteria for the same but the course duration is same at each corner of India that is 2 years means Veterinary course is of 2 years course and if we talk about fee as per my knowledge private colleges have high fee structure as compared to government colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?