12th March 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for IAS preparation?

I got 91.8% in mp board exam and my financial condition is so poor and i want to do be an IAS officer so is there any scholarship for me ?

15th March 2015, 11:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for IAS preparation?

Sadly there is no Scholarship program that is available.
You will have to continue with your struggle and the only thing you can do is to ask your School Authority to not take the Monthly Fees.
There are many coaching centers which offer Scholarship to the aspiring students who want to become a future IAS Officer.
You will be given the opportunity to study in their Classroom Program and they will also guide you.
You will have to give an Examination and if you are in the top bracket of students you will be given the opportunity to study the Classroom Program for free.
This will be beneficial as you will get some of the best Professional Guidance to fulfill your dreams and at the same time you will get it for free.
So you can avail this program as if you are able to crack the Examination it will be beneficial for you in the long run.
29th March 2015, 01:56 PM
bichapoda

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for IAS preparation?

No there is no Scholarships available for the candidates preparing for Civil Service exams.

Scholarships are only for Education Purpose.

As your Percentage is very good try to approach the coaching center and request them if they can help you.

If there is no alternate way then its better to prepare on your own.

Collect all the Books needed for your preparation and focus on your preparation.

Try to solve the Previous years papers and also write Mock test so that it will make you know how good are you at particular section.

Remember cracking Civil Service is not so easy.

The only help government can do is , if you belong to Reservation category then you have added benefits like Age relaxation, No of Attempts and the Qualifying marks for Reservation category Students will be less compared with other Candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?