15th March 2015, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial support to pursue my Engineering dream?

I am from a very poor family. Due to our financial problem i may have to stop my study after 10 2.
1. I am a student of science
2. I got 75% in class X 3. I will get morethen 75% in 10 2
4. My aim is to be a engineer.
will i get financial support from any where?

5th July 2017, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial support to pursue my Engineering dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from a very poor family. Due to our financial problem i may have to stop my study after 10 2.
1. I am a student of science
2. I got 75% in class X 3. I will get morethen 75% in 10 2
4. My aim is to be a engineer.
will i get financial support from any where?

Yes, you can get financial support in the form of scholarships to pursue an engineering course. There are various government and private organizations offering scholarships to deserving students. In general, scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. To avail scholarships, you have to apply for it online or offline as per the requirements. Some of the scholarships offered for engineering studies are given below;

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

ONGC Scholarship for Economically backward, general and OBC students - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
23rd June 2023, 06:13 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Can I get financial support to pursue my Engineering dream?

Yes, it is possible to obtain financial support to pursue your engineering dream. There are various options available to help fund your engineering education. Here are some avenues you can explore:

Scholarships: Scholarships are a great way to secure financial support for your engineering studies. Many universities, government organizations, private foundations, and companies offer scholarships specifically for engineering students. Research and apply for scholarships that align with your academic achievements, field of study, or specific criteria such as financial need, underrepresented groups, or merit-based awards.

Grants and Fellowships: Grants and fellowships are another source of financial support for engineering students. These are typically awarded based on academic excellence, research potential, or specific project proposals. Look for grants and fellowships offered by government agencies, research institutions, or industry associations in your field of interest.

Work-Study Programs: Some universities offer work-study programs that allow you to work part-time on campus while pursuing your engineering degree. These programs provide financial assistance through hourly wages or stipends, helping to cover your educational expenses.

Student Loans: Student loans can be an option if you need financial assistance to fund your engineering education. Research loan programs offered by banks, financial institutions, and government agencies. Be sure to carefully consider the terms and conditions of the loans, including interest rates and repayment terms, before making a decision.

Industry Sponsorship: Some engineering companies offer sponsorship programs or internships that provide financial support to students in exchange for a commitment to work for the company after graduation. These programs can offer financial assistance as well as valuable industry experience.

Research Assistantships: If you are interested in research, consider seeking research assistantship positions at universities or research institutions. These positions provide financial support while allowing you to gain hands-on research experience.

Crowdfunding and Fundraising: In some cases, students have successfully raised funds for their engineering education through crowdfunding platforms or by organizing fundraising events. This option requires proactive effort and effective communication of your goals and aspirations to attract support from family, friends, and the wider community.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?