1st April 2011, 01:45 PM
parul j

Is it good to join Private Universities? How much is their fee structure and placements?

can you tell me that to get admission in private universities is good or not related to their fee structure and placements ????

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of B.Tech in private Universities? Fee structure?
  2. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  3. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements?
  4. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  6. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  7. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  8. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
  9. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  10. In which colleges can I apply with a GATE score of 253?
  11. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  12. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure and fee structure for private B.A. in Ludhiana? What are the jobs available after private B.A?
  14. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  15. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  17. Admission procedures in various private engineering colleges?
  18. Which private institute should I join? What is the fee structure?
29th April 2011, 11:57 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it good to join Private Universities? How much is their fee structure and placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parul j View Post
can you tell me that to get admission in private universities is good or not related to their fee structure and placements ????
GETTING ADMISSION IN PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES GOOD OR BAD??

-> Now getting admission in private universities falls whole to your own interest.. because when you compare government colleges with private universities for sure government colleges tops the list with fee structure, placements etc...

-> If you have the opportunity and merit to join in some government colleges just go ahead with it, if not you are searching for some private universities then no problem there are a whole lot of private colleges in India which are as like the government colleges...

-> As you know the fees structure in private colleges is double sometimes triple the amount when compared with government colleges and we can do nothing about that rather to pay for it... to complete B.E course in some good private colleges as present you have to pay around 6-8 lakhs for total 4 years which is quite a lot but i guess worth to get a B.E certificate

-> So don't worry about the fee structure if you are interested to do in private universities and if you are affordable...

-> And about the placements there is very well placement going on most of the top private colleges... so you don't have to worry about that too... Me myself finished by B.E this year in a private university and I have already 2 companies offer in my hand....

-> To summarize my view.....If you have the merit to join in government colleges then go for it, if not there are good private universities in India where there is proper fee structure and placements you can very well join there..
9th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to join Private Universities? How much is their fee structure and placements?

I HAVE GOT 6000 RANK IN COMED K. i have secured 82% with PCM in class12th . BUT I WANT TO GET A GOOD COLLEGE AS PER MY RANK IN BANGALORE HAVING TUTION FEES 1 LAC. PER YEAR . PLEASE TELL ME WHICH OF THE COLLEGES SHALL I PREFER.... i have some finance problem. please help me.
9th June 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to join Private Universities? How much is their fee structure and placements?

my rank is 18800.is it possible to join a jntu college?
14th June 2011, 01:47 AM
sachin6

hi,

ya it is good.

job opporunites are very more.

fees is little high when compared to government.
12th August 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Resp. Sir I have completed the MBA in Finance & I want to do the job as financial analyser. So, which course would you suggest to me??
7th February 2012, 11:36 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by parul j View Post

HI,
Yes admission in top privet university is good..

There are many top privet university like:-
> Manipal University
> B.I.T.S
> B.V.P
> S.R.M UNIVERSITY
> V.I.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!
13th February 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

is student status studdying in private colleges is considered less or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?