11th November 2011, 11:38 AM
karlos8787

Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?

hello, currently i am in b pharm final year.after my b pharm i want to get an admission to mba in 2012 session.mba in what i must do so that it will benefacial for me. which colleges r giving good placements presently and what r the fees. i want job garantee so such type of college suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  2. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  3. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  4. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements?
  5. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?
  7. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  10. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  12. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure?
  13. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in Haryana?
  15. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  17. What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?
  18. Is it good to join Private Universities? How much is their fee structure and placements?
29th January 2012, 09:23 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?

there are various fields from which you can do an master of business administration course ,some of the fields are ad follows :
  • FINANCIL MANAGEMENT
  • MANAGEMENT IN PHARMACY
  • MARKETING
  • RETAIL MANAGEMENT
  • SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
  • [*]MANAGEMENT IN HEALTH CARE
  • HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
  • TOURISM AND CATERING MANAGEMENT
  • OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
    [*]IT MANAGEMENT
  • INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
  • AGRICULTURAL MANAGEMENT
  • ENTREPRENEURSHIP
  • RURAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT

SOME OF THE BEST COLLEGES IN THE COUNTRY OFFERING THESE COURSES ARE AS FOLLOWS :
  • INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
  • FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
  • INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE
  • MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE
  • XLRI,JAMSHEDPUR
  • SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
  • SP JAINS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT A ND RESEARCH
  • INDIAN BUSINESS ACHOOL,ICFAI UNIVERSITY,HYDERABAD
  • DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES ,IIT DELHI
  • INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
19th June 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?

i wanted to know what is minority rank for daccan college
24th April 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I had completed msc in anatomy......which mba should I do???
30th May 2013, 05:02 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA
---------------------------------

1.indian inst. of foreign trade
2.indian inst. of planning & mgmt.
3.symbiosis inst. of mgmt.
5.faculty of mgmt. studies
6.iim(bangalore)
7.sp jain inst. of mgmt. & research
8.dept. of mgmt. studies
9.xlri,jamshedpur
10.iim,kolkata
11.icfai university
12.madras christian coll.
13.karnataka state open university
14.mgmt. dev. inst.
15.sp jain inst. of mgmt. & research
16.icfai university
17.sp jain inst. of mgmt. & research
18.faculty of mgmt. studies
19.indian inst. of planning & mgmt.
20.symbiosis inst. of mgmt.
8th August 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee low and high of pharma mba colleges in telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?