8th February 2012, 07:26 PM
Simeet kaur

From which college should I do graduation in Arts with Economics? What is the fee structure per semester?

I have done graduation in arts with economics as one of my subject.i want to do MBA from a reasonable college so that i can become successful.so please show me the way i mean suggest me some good colleges and also let me know the process of admission and most important thing for my parents i.e fees per semster .thanks a ton
eagerly waiting for your rply

8th April 2013, 10:15 AM
k chanchal
Member+

Default Re: From which college should I do graduation in Arts with Economics? What is the fee structure per semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simeet kaur View Post
I have done graduation in arts with economics as one of my subject.i want to do MBA from a reasonable college so that i can become successful.so please show me the way i mean suggest me some good colleges and also let me know the process of admission and most important thing for my parents i.e fees per semster .thanks a ton
eagerly waiting for your rply
[COLOR="Red"]Hello Aspirant,[/COLOR]

Congratulations for getting Graduations degree.You can do MBA from B-school of management.The benefits of doing MBA from B-school of management are to get good education as well as chance of being recruited in good company.

The details are below regading name of entrance exam,name of Institutes,eligibility & expected month for the exam.

S. No. Entrance Exam Institute Eligibility Tentative Month
1 CAT Indian Institute of Management 50% in Graduation November www.catiim.in

2 IRMA Institute of Rural Management Anand 50% in Graduation November www.irma.ac.in

3 IIFT Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 50% in Graduation November www.iift.edu

4 MAT All India Management Association Graduation in any Discipline September, December, February & May www.aima-ind.org

5 SNAP Symbiosis International University 50% in Graduation(regular degree) December www.snaptest.org

6 IBSAT ICFAI 50% in Graduation December www.ibsat.org

7 NMAT NMIMS 50% in Graduation December www.nmims.edu

8 XAT XLRI, Jamshedpur 50% in Graduation January www.xlri.ac.in

9 TISS Tata Institute of Social Sciences Graduation in any Discipline January www.tiss.edu

10 ATMA Association of Indian Management Studies 50% in Graduation February www.atma-aims.org

11 CMAT AICTE 50% in Graduation February www.aicte-cmat.in

National Level Tests

S. No. Entrance Exam Institute Eligibility Tentative Month Website
1 MAH-CET Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State 45% in Graduation in any discipline February/March www.dte.org.in

2 CUSAT Cochin University of Science and Technology Graduation in any Discipline June www.cusat.nic.in
& many more

You can visit the websites of the respective entrance exam in order to know the details of fees.

Thanks & the best wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?