10th May 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualification required to get a job in Audi company?

What is the educational qualification required to get a job in Audi company? My aim is to get a job in Audi company but for that I need to get prepared well. So, can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Thank you.

12th May 2015, 02:31 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What is the educational qualification required to get a job in Audi company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the educational qualification required to get a job in Audi company? My aim is to get a job in Audi company but for that I need to get prepared well. So, can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Thank you.

The Job profile suggest the Kind of Qualification requirements. There are various job openings in the Audi right from the Clerk to the High level of Engineer. So, if you want to get placed as a software Engineer or Automobile Engineer. then you have to score more than 70% in your graduation with Computer Science or mechanical stream respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?