22nd November 2011, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Average salary offered after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?

What is the average salary after persueing B.sc in hotel management. And upto how much one can get..?.

21st January 2012, 03:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Average salary offered after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?

Salary for Hotel Management graduates depends upon various factors like the educational and professional qualification, skill and knowledge required for the job, job profile and company profile, experience and the candidates personal abilities like his attitude, alertness, physical health, presence of mind, IQ level, leadership qualities and so on. As you have asked about salary after after your graduation in Hotel Management, it means you are a fresher. As a fresher generally the starting salary will be around Rs.25000 to Rs.50000 depending upon the company profile. It should be noted that the salary can be more or less depending upon the points mentioned above.
26th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Average salary offered after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?

What is the starting salary after doing B.SC from IHM college?
4th July 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

in which field we have to be so strong so we have to go to abroad ??
12th July 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

which field in hotel management is best for going abroad and nice salary plz reply on my no-9702730107
17th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course to get top salariessssssssssssssss rply [email protected]
1st November 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i am a hotelmangement studant .after the graduation what are the steps to adopt to attain a good job in the cruise liners
1st November 2012, 05:37 PM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Average salary offered after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the average salary after persueing B.sc in hotel management. And upto how much one can get..?.
Salary for Hotel Management graduates depends upon various factors like the educational and professional qualification, skill and knowledge required for the job, job profile and company profile, experience and the candidates personal abilities like his attitude, alertness, physical health, presence of mind, IQ level, leadership qualities and so on. As you have asked about salary after after your graduation in Hotel Management, it means you are a fresher. As a fresher generally the starting salary will be around Rs.25000 to Rs.50000 depending upon the company profile. It should be noted that the salary can be more or less depending upon the points mentioned above.
17th March 2013, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary of general manager?
16th April 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

which is best course to get top salaryyyyy reply my number 8197529043
27th April 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

What is salary for a hotel management graduate in taj group of hotel ?
1st May 2013, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Salary for Hotel Management
graduates depends upon various
factors like the educational and
professional qualification, skill and
knowledge required for the job, job
profile and company profile,
experience and the candidates
personal abilities like his attitude,
alertness, physical health, presence
of mind, IQ level, leadership
qualities and so on. As you have
asked about salary after after your
graduation in Hotel Management, it
means you are a fresher. As a
fresher generally the starting salary
will be around Rs.25000 to Rs.50000
depending upon the company
profile. It should be noted that the
salary can be more or less
depending upon the points
mentioned above.
6th May 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

how to be a chef after bsc hotelmanagemnt ?? which caurse should i take ??
13th May 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

after completing graduation in biology can i get job of hospital management?
16th May 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

How much salary will i get after comletion of B.Sc. in hotel management and which post can i get.also, i get 1492 rank in nchmct jee. which ihm is best for me. pleade reply on my mobile number 8901283640.
3rd June 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i m 25yrs old i have cmplt my 11th in 2010 the i get married but now i wan to do 12th and then hotel mngmnt is it ok to in dis age
9th June 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of job in hotel management?
28th June 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary for hotel management
7th August 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tel me the best salary course in Bsc hotel management.
10th August 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Now i m studyng in class 12 in meghalaya n i m arts student.... After completng my class 12.... I want 2 study hotel management.... So plzzz tel me how much salary i wil get after completng hotel managemant n in class 12 exam if i wil get above 60% in MBOSE means in meghalaya broad of school edutation den in which best colege i wil able 2 take admision n how much fees wil need ??? Plzzz reply me in dis number 9863525128... I m waitng
16th October 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hei I am Amit and I would like to make career in Ihm so pls give me better sujetion that I am earning good salery pls inform me on my no 8540027308 pls Gide me I thankful 2 u
22nd March 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary for hotel management in abroad like usa,canada,dubai...pl, anybodg ans me
22nd May 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a plustwo student i want know which feild in hotal management is more better either catering sevice or culnary arts
15th May 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi.... I am eshwar and I would like to make career in IHM and I done my Plustwo so pls give me better suggestions pls inform me on my no 8892531018 and my email:- [email protected] i want to settle within five years. Gide me I thankful 2 u
26th November 2017, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my my graduation from art now I want to hotel management can you please tell me which corse is better for me and salary also
9th July 2019, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

NOW I AM COMPETED BSC IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT, SHALL I GET JOB IN CRUISE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?