14th December 2012, 12:59 AM
phanindrachowdary

What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student

what is the job and salary i earn in ferrari,audi,jagur.... with b-tech mechanical engineering. and how to get job.to get the job is there any enterans exame to gat the job. and what percentage should i needed in b-tech

14th December 2012, 09:51 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student

Hi Guest,

As you are student from mechanical engineering you will be having good opportunities in mechanical field.

As you are interested in the companies like Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar they are one of the reputed companies in the world and they have great demand.

I suggest you to go to the careers page in the official website and upload your resume so that you will be selected for any of the posts in the respective companies.

These companies will be giving good salary and you have great growth in the companies.

Thank you,

All the best.
22nd January 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student

I belong too an middle class family..i want too get job an top most auto mobile company??what can I do for this??pls tell me??
8th March 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mechanical engg now and after that i have an idea to do M.TECH,my aim is to get a job in BMW .what can i do for that?
20th March 2013, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in mechanical engineering..my aim is i want to get the job in bmw company..what the procedure to join that company?
8th June 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I m studyin mech wwt r d requirements o acquire the job
8th June 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.tech (me) and i am get the job in ferrari company
and i am instrusted in car designing what can i do for get the job i am living in india
31st July 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

helo sir .,my self vikas singla frm punjab and i want a job in ferari company we dont have any work to do and my father is buisnes man. And my qualification is 2 and my phone number is 09815447014 plz job dilado
28th September 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get a jobs in audi,jaguar,top auromobile company.i completed b-tech mechanical emgineering
8th April 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm studying mechanical engineering,my aim is to get the jobs in companies like Ferrari, BMW, Audi. What is the requirement qualification and how to get the jobs like that companies?
31st March 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am student of mechanical engg, my aim to work those companies like Ferrari,bmw,Audi etc..what percentage or grade in degree..
29th June 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have studied diploma mechanical now i am aiming to study correspondence in BE it is worth or regular is good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?