14th May 2015, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?

I done my 2 in non med streme so I want to do my hihger study here so wich corse is sutable for me so after completed my study I go to canada

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to go to canada after passing 12th? I want to go in medical
  3. Which is a preferred course in Canada after completing diploma in mechanical from GTU?
  4. Requirements to study in Canada after 10+2?
  5. Which course is better choice to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 Non-Medical?
  6. How to study in Canada after completing 12th with non medical
  7. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  8. What rank can I get after scoring 102 marks in under graduate course of medical science?
  9. What is the scope of non medical in future in canada?
  10. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  11. How can I join Fashion college after completing 12th in medical stream?
  12. what should i do after completing my graduation?I'm pursuing B.Sc(NM) and want to contribute in medical stream
  13. What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?
  14. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
  15. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  16. Which stream is better for me between Medical and Non medical?
  17. Which stream is better for me in medical and non medical?
  18. How to get a job after completing B.E ECE? Which is the most preferred one?
14th May 2015, 04:18 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?

Following are top courses after 12th standard in Canada:

Engineering

Information Technology

Business Management

Pharmacy Technical

Hospitality Management

You have to apply GRE and TOEFL exam to do MS in Canada.

GRE exam stands for Graduate Record exam and TOEFL exam stands for Test of English Foreign Language.

Eligibility Criteria for GRE exam:-

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. Hence, the aspirants sitting for GRE test do not have to fulfill any necessary GRE Eligibility criteria.

However, the candidate has to fulfill the admission criteria for individual institutes where he/she is applying.

TOEFL exam is conducted to check your English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?