6th November 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?

what i choose after 12 standard with non medical i abord like canada america and new zeland
please tell me best advice for my careersetting.

Related Questions:
  1. What to choose after passing 12th if the stream chosen is non medical and have to go abroad?
  2. Which course to choose for studying in Canada after 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to study in New Zeland after completion of my studies from NIOS board?
  4. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  5. What are the best courses available after 10th ICSE?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  8. Can I apply in universities which are in New Zeland after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  9. Career scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 12th in Non Medical stream?
  10. Which course is better choice to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 Non-Medical?
  11. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India? -- [New]
  12. Is it beneficial to study Commerce in Higher Secondary?
  13. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  14. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  15. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc Agriculture in Abroad? Will I get a job in Canada after completion of course?
  17. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  18. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
3rd January 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?

please tell me exactly ..
which field should be choosen after 12 by taking non med to work in abroad...
29th May 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?

as i need to say,that i have completed class 12th, (cbse) and got my results, as 59% , i dint get rank in any medical stream,so can i get in any medical?? as i have best personality / any other best study, hoping to go for abroad after any degree??
21st September 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 85% and above in all subjects in 12th medical(C.B.S.E).can i get admission in M.B.B.S in canada.what should i do for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?