18th April 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?

Currently I am doing my BBM i am actually bad at maths and accounts I really wanna do masters which do not hve maths and accounts in it... Iam planning to do my masters abroad.. So can u please help me out with available masters which has scope.. Abroad which do not have accounts and maths in it...?

14th May 2015, 09:58 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?

You can do the course of MBA Abroad but make sure that you choose the specialization of either Marketing or H.R.
These are the two courses which do not require Mathematics or Accounts.
So just make sure that you prepare for the GMAT and the TOEFL Examination so that you are able to get a good score in both the Examination and once you are able to you will be able to get admission in the Best Universities Abroad.
So you must concentrate on getting good marks in the Entrance Examination as it will help you in pursuing a Masters which does not have maths and accounts in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?