7th October 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study in Canada after 10+2?

my daughet if get more than 85% in her 2 xamination in medical subjecct.she persue to get admission in medical stream in canada.............. what are the requirements and what should she do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for Diploma in Architect at Canada?
  2. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
  4. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  5. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  6. What are best courses in Canada after completing 12th in commerce?
  7. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  8. Further studies in Canada or US after BAMS?
  9. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  10. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  11. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  12. What is the criteria of getting admission in certificate course in Spanish being offered in Lady Shri Ram College ?
  13. How to get admission in Canada for masters degree?
  14. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
  15. Which course should I do to get a job in Canada?
  16. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?
  17. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  18. Procedure, requirements for doing Orhopaedics in countries like Canada, America, England etc after clearing 12th from CBSE board?
14th October 2014, 04:15 PM
srinathreddy 45

Default Re: Requirements to study in Canada after 10+2?

Before the completion of her intermediate, she has to apply for TOEFL or IELTS exam. These are the exams to test the candidate's ability in English language. If she can get a good score in any of these exams, you can follow the following process.
1) Reporting the TOEFL or IELTS scores to the universities in Canada.
2) Applying for an admission in selected universities.
3) Sending the duplicate certificates to each of those universities.
Then the universities will go through your ward's profile and they will make a decision regarding admission. If they consider your ward's profile, they will send you an admission letter called I20.
Then you can apply for the VISA and can go for further studies in Canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?