14th May 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?

Hello,
I would like to know that what is
the eligibility criteria to apply for PhD in NIPER?
Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria and all
the information of PhD in NIPER.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU? -- [New]
  3. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  5. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  6. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  7. Eligibility to apply for PhD in NIPER for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER through GATE after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  10. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  12. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  13. List of courses and admission procedure to study in PhD at NIPER?
  14. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  16. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Eligibility for m.pharm (niper entrance exam 2010) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for NIPER 2010
15th May 2015, 10:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?

You will have to make sure that you crack the NIPER Entrance Examination.
Once you have cracked the NIPER Entrance Examination then you will have the opportunity to study the course of PhD from a NIPER University with a Scholarship.
The eligibility criteria is that you will need to have at least 60% throughout your career.
Once you have fulfilled this criteria you will be eligible for the course of PhD in NIPER.
So make sure that you start preparing for the Entrance Examination.
If you are able to good marks in the Entrance Examination then you will be able to pursue the course of PhD in NIPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?