23rd April 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

List of courses and admission procedure to study in PhD at NIPER?

Hello,
Can you tell me about the courses
providing in PhD at NIPER?
What is the admission procedure?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  2. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER through GATE after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  4. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  7. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Procedure of getting admission in NIPER for M.Pharm?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure for admission in NIPER for M.Pharm?
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  12. Syllabus and procedure to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharma candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  14. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in NIPER if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and qualified in GATE?
  17. How may I get admission in NIPER after completing B.Pharmacy course?
  18. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D in NIPER being a M.Pharma final year student?
26th April 2015, 10:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of courses and admission procedure to study in PhD at NIPER?

NIPER offers the aspiring students a wide range and a variety of courses to study the course of PhD.
The courses offered are endless and the specializations offered are also huge for the particular courses so just make sure that you reply back with the course that you have studied your Masters in so that I can give you a list of the specializations that is offered by NIPER for that course.
NIPER in general only allows the students aspiring to do PhD to complete their PhD in the course in which they have done their Masters.
If a candidate chooses any other course then the chances of getting admission is less and everything depends on your Knowledge in that subject.
27th April 2015, 01:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses and admission procedure to study in PhD at NIPER?

NIPER provides PhD courses on the following fields :-

- Chemical Sciences :
1. Medicinal Chemistry
2. Natural Products
3. Pharmacoinformatics
4. Pharmaceutical Technology

- Biological Sciences
1. Pharmacology and Toxicology
2. Biotechnology
3. Pharmacy Practice

- Pharmaceutical Science
1. Pharmaceutical Analysis
2. Pharmaceutics

The admission is done on the basis of entrance exams. For details about the admission procedure and other details of admission for PhD at NIPER, refer to the attached document below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIPER_JEE_2015_PhD_Brochure.pdf(14.41 MB, 37 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?