9th April 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am doing M.Pharmacy and I want
to do my PhD in the domain of Pharmacology and
Toxicology in NIPER. Kindly tell me I am eligible or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.

13th April 2015, 08:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am doing M.Pharmacy and I want
to do my PhD in the domain of Pharmacology and
Toxicology in NIPER. Kindly tell me I am eligible or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course in NIPER in Pharmacology and
Toxicology because you are doing M.Pharmacy.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in NIPER:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
14th April 2015, 01:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology in NIPER being a M.Pharmacy candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your PhD in Pharmacology and Toxicology in NIPER after completion of your M. Pharmacy. The detailed notification of PhD admission and entrance exam has been attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get other details for your PhD course in Pharmacology and Toxicology in NIPER.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2014_PhD_InfoBrochure.pdf(7.24 MB, 52 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?