15th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?

Hello,
I am Sahil Gilani a second year B.Tech student studying in fourth semester in Computer Science Engineering stream from SRM, Chennai. My exams are getting over this month. I am interested in undergoing Summer Training camp or Internship in Gurgaon during my summer leave. My leave will for one month. Please let me know any firm except HP and HCL where I can do my Internship or Summer Training to utilize my summer break fruitfully.
Thanks and Regards.
Sahil Gilani

Related Questions:
  1. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. Information about summer training company in Gurgaon? I am a student of MCA 4th Semester
  3. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  4. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  6. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  7. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  8. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  9. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  10. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  11. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  12. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Mysore?
  14. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  15. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  16. Summer Training for B.Tech Mechnical Student
  17. How to do summer training from companies like HCL, IBM?
  18. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
18th May 2015, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?

You can apply for summer training in following companies in Gurgaon

1. Techblue Software Private Limited, The Palms, 73, Sector - 5, IMT Manesar
Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 454 8383

3. Horizon Software Solutions, CGHS, Sector-55, Gurgaon, Harayana, Phone: 075030 06357

4. Aequor Technologies Pvt Ltd, Plot No 58, NH8, Block B, Sector 34, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 0124 320 3911

5. SAN Softwares, 102, AVA Court,, Near Park Hospital, Malibu Town, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 0124 426 9735

6. Enuke Software, Industrial Development Area,IDC-87, Sector 16, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 0124 425 3862
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?