20th May 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, requirements and colleges which offer Forensic Odontology course?

I have completed my bds & want to do a course in forensic odontology.please can someone guide me through the procedure & requirements. which are the colleges which offer these course

Related Questions:
  1. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  2. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  3. How can I apply for forensic odontology after BDS? Which all colleges offer this course?
  4. How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?
  5. How to study forensic odontology after completing BDS?
  6. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  7. Scope and admission procedure of Forensic Odontology?
  8. Should I go for MSc forensic odontology in university of Glamorgan?
  9. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  11. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  12. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  14. Information regarding B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of colleges offering this course?
  15. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  16. How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?
  17. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  18. How should I pursue M.A masters in forensic science? Names of the colleges in US and Europe that offer such programs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?