28th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?

sir ihave completed my BDS last year , so i want to know the colleges offering forensic odontology course , ,fee structure of the course . Is there any entrance exam for this course if yes so plz give the whole syllabus and how to prepare for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which should be preferable for forensic odontology from Indian university or foreign university?
  2. Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure?
  3. Job prospects in Forensic Odontology? Eligibility criteria to become eligible for forensic Odontology? -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
  5. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  7. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  9. How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  11. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  12. How to study forensic odontology after completing BDS?
  13. When is this years B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of B.Ed entrance for MSc Life Science students? What are the tentative dates of the exam and the fee structure?
  14. Procedure, requirements and colleges which offer Forensic Odontology course?
  15. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi?
  18. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there?
29th November 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?

i am an internee in BDS in GURU NANAK INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCE AND REASERCH,KOLKATA.i want to do courses on forensic odontology.which r the colleges and what is their admission procedure?
22nd February 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?

how can i get answers of all the questions above?
15th April 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

u should close this site bcz no answers are provided by u..........we already have questions ok.........
17th June 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

what is fees of KAS admission
30th September 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am Deepam, i am a bds student and would like to know about career options in forensic odontology after completing my bds. please suggest me colleges in India and there eligibility criteria?
12th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic?
How should I prepare for the entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?