23rd May 2011, 02:34 PM
debjyoti_01

Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?

Is 'Institute of Civil Engineer' approved by AICTE? Please send me the names of AICTE approved distance learning Institites.

18th October 2011, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?

The 'Institute of Civil Engineer' is approved by AICTE. There are many institutes approved by AICTE for distance education. All these institutions provide various courses in different streams. They provide courses in diploma, graduate, post graduate level etc. Some of the distance learning institutes approved by AICTE is GITAM Centre for Distance Learning, Guru Jambheswar University, St.Peter's University, Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Prof.G.Ram Reddy Centre, Jaipur National University etc.
22nd October 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?

I have complete my diploma in mechanical by this year with 72% suggest me few collage for b tech through distance learning
2nd November 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

verify aicte approval diploma civil for aura stdy management centre
3rd November 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

BE in Civil Engineering through distance learing centre in Orissa
7th November 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying in ignou viep btech civil if complete thish course can i join mtech anna university
9th December 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BE in Civil Engineering through distance learing centre in Orissa
yes but it is not AICT APPROVED
15th December 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

want to do civil engineering through institute, is there is any institute?
15th December 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Institute of civil engineering in kolkata AICTE approved?
9th January 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

is i.a.s.e institute approved in government
9th January 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

is i.a.s.e institute approved in goverment
24th January 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,mai ne rvd se civil diploma distance se kiya hai.kya mai up govt me apply kar sakta hun. but i am fresher.
24th January 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

J R N Rajasthan Vidyapith University Udaipur Rajasthan is approved by aicte or other body for B Tec civil
28th January 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

is mr.s.l. swami. chairman,The institute of civil engineers(india) 4, east park road,karol bag,(near new rohtak road),new delhi-110005 is recognised from AICTE ?
7th February 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?

My E mail id: [email protected], Mobile No. 08927555525
8th February 2012, 06:49 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE :

Calcutta Institute Of Engineering And Management

Profex Institute of Technical Education

Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College

Indian Institute Of Aeronautics

Jadavpur University

The Indian Management Academy

Christ University Faculty of Engineering

KNS Institute of Technology

Brindavan College Of Engineering

Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

R. R. Institute of Technology

Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering

Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering
9th February 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i am manjeet from rohtak. i want to know that institute of civil engg. is aicte approved or not.
11th February 2012, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i just want to know among the three campus of nicmar (pune, goa, hyderabad) which one is good in terms of placement......??
send me answer to my emailid - [email protected]
contact no:- 91-9725822540
6th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir i am gurumurthy , i have completed B E( ECE ) ,i have take just pass so please ,tell me any mtec course taking electronics branch
11th April 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

is there any age limit in getting admission in B.Tech distance learning courses? and Is PHys Maths 45% score in 12th standard will
be eligible to apply in these courses or not? kindly reply to [email protected]
28th July 2012, 11:32 PM
srikanth duvalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by debjyoti_01 View Post
Is 'Institute of Civil Engineer' approved by AICTE? Please send me the names of AICTE approved distance learning Institites.
pl send list of approved colleges in civil engineering.Special is KSOU IS APPROVED FOR MTECH CIVIL.
SRIKANTH. DUVALLA
11th August 2012, 08:44 PM
s.govinda rajulu

sir,

iam interested to learn B.tech approved by aicte for distance education
29th September 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in diploma mech. on 10th bases from Aicte approved college give me advise for this Admission
8th January 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

i am Interist learning Diploma Aicte approved collage plz ans my id vishal 86007 @gmail.com
17th February 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Sc (ESM), i want diploma civil distance course under AICTE Approved college. plz send names of some AICTE APPROVED COLLEGES, ASSAM
17th February 2013, 10:54 PM
mayankt

Hi,
Yes Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE.

List of AICTE approved distance learning colleges:-

#.R. R. Institute of Technology

#.Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering

#.Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

#.KNS Institute of Technology

#.The Indian Management Academy

#.Calcutta Institute Of Engineering And Management

#.Indian Institute Of Aeronautics
Good Luck...
18th February 2013, 03:33 AM
royal@m

Hi,

List of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges.-

#.Brindavan College Of Engineering
#.Christ University Faculty of Engineering
#.R. R. Institute of Technology
#.Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering
#.Indian Institute Of Aeronautics
#.Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Good Luck....
18th February 2013, 09:14 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Yes, Institute of Civil Engineers approved by AICTE.

The List of AICTE approved distance learning Colleges:-

-Guru Jambeswar University
-GITTAM Center for Distance Learning
-Calcutta Institute of Engineering & Management
-St. Peter's University
-Indian Institute of Aeronautics
-The Indian Management Academy
-Brindaban College of Engineering
-KNS Institute of Technology
-R.L. Institute of Technology
18th February 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanth duvalla View Post
pl send list of approved colleges in civil engineering.Special is KSOU IS APPROVED FOR MTECH CIVIL.
SRIKANTH. DUVALLA
Hello srikanth duvalla;
Plz tell me KSOU is AICTE approved or not ..???
5th August 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

please inform me that The Institution Of Civil Engineer , is distance learning college or not ?
20th February 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

My Name is khadar Vali, from Guntur District, Andhrapradesh. Ihave completed Diploma in Civil Engineering course to the university of IASE, Deemed, Sardarshahar, Rajasthan for the year 2007-08 and 2008-09. Can i join the ICE, B.Tech. The University having UGC, AICTE, DEC? whether having the three please confirm in which year having?
25th June 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Is institution of civil engineers LUDHIYANA punjab is aicte approved. Is AMICE eligible for promotion in government services.
24th September 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear,
I have part time diploma in civil engineering by rpgv. I want AMICE distance learning programe from ice ludhiyana.this course AMICE equal toB.E.(civil) ? AMICE approved to got.of madhya pradesh.
21st January 2015, 12:57 AM
unregistered

Default Re: Institute of Business management and technology Hari nagar Delhi 110014 approved by AICTE? certificate Valid in Gulf countries also?

Dear sir,
I am studying in Institute of Business management and technology BE Civil, It is AICTE approved ? Certificate is valid in India and Abroad also?
24th January 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed section A in AMIE and section B under AMICE. IS THIS VALID FOR APPEAR IN ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICES ENGG. EXAMINATION
12th April 2015, 02:55 PM
surya200

Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE
-------------------------------------------------------

1)Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

2)R.R.Institute of Technology

3)Calcutta Institute Of Engineering And Management

4)St.Peter's University

5)R.L.Institute of Technology

6)Guru Jambeswar University

7)Brindaban College of Engineering

8)kns Institute of Technology

9)Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

10)Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering

11)The Indian Management Academy

12)R.R.Institute of Technology

13)kns Institute of Technology

14)St.Peter's University

15)Calcutta Institute of Engineering & Management

16)gitam Center for Distance Learning
21st September 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

The Institute of Civil Engineers (India) This is not a AICTE approved Institute. This Institute follow the AICTE syllebus. If you passed out DIPLOMA from the Institute You cannot Take admission at any Institute for B.E. at West bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?