27th October 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?

hello
i am working in irrigation department and i want to join diploma in civil engg.
(polytechnic) in distance learning mode.for promotion purpose.it should be aicte approved,dce approved,ugc approved.what do i do and which institute,university, college should i opt for?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in irrigation department after diploma course in civil engineering?
  2. How may I do B.Tech in civil engineering? I'm a junior engineering at Haryana irrigation department
  3. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  4. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  5. Are the following universities offering B.Tech course through distance learning program validates from Bihar state government?
  6. Mumbai University-BE in Civil Engineering-7th Sem Irrigation Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Colleges or universities offering diploma through distance mode?
  8. How I can do ITI course in distance education? Which are the universities for it?
  9. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  10. Colleges/universities offering distance B.Tech in Civil Engineering in AP?
  11. Institutes offering B.Tech civil engineering as distance education? I have completed civil engineering
  12. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  14. Institutes offering distance education in diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  17. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Engineer in Irrigation Department of UP after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
3rd November 2014, 11:46 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?

If you want to study Diploma in Civil Engineering then I will suggest you two universities, IGNOU and KSOU. You will get benefit if you are pursuing your diploma program as you are working in an Irrigation department. There are many universities as well as colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering program through distance education.

List of Correspondence Colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering

1. Indian Institute Of Open and Distance Learning New Delhi , Delhi NCR
2. International Distance Education Academy Ahmedabad , Gujarat
3. IBT College of Diploma Engineering Bhilai , Chhattisgarh
4. MIT School of Distance Education (MSDE), Nagpur , Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?