22nd June 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in Civil through distance learning? Names of the colleges?

sir i want to do diploma in civil through distance learning. please give me some colleges,s name at ahmedabad approved by AICTE. puran singh

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  2. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  3. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  4. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  5. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?
  6. Which is the best college for distance learning course for diploma civil engineering student?
  7. Can I get a government job after completing diploma from Civil from RVDU(Distance Learning)?
  8. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?
  10. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  11. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence in Kolkata? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for LLB distance learning after completing diploma in Civil Engineering 15 years back?
  13. How to take admission for M.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance learning programme?
  14. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  15. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college?
  16. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  17. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Names of best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
29th August 2012, 07:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in Civil through distance learning? Names of the colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to do diploma in civil through distance learning. please give me some colleges,s name at ahmedabad approved by AICTE. puran singh

The Indira Gandhi National Open University, offers diploma program in Civil Engineering, through Distance mode. The University is one of the most recognized Institutions offering various programs through distance mode. The University do have their study centers located in most part of the country. The duration of the Diploma program is three years, which can be completed at the maximum span of five years. Candidate must have passed the Xth with any of the following qualification, beside working in any construction organizations or in other related organisation employing similar manpower:
  • 55% marks with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or,
  • Certificate of Draughtsman from ITI or,
  • 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or,
  • 2 years of working experience in constructions Industry.
The Karnataka State Open University also offers distance Diploma in Civil Engineering. For detail information one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.

For detail information regarding study centers located in Ahmedabad, refer to their official website.
27th January 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in Civil through distance learning? Names of the colleges?

Emperial institute of management science and research of course BE in civil engg.in distance approved or not by council
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?