25th April 2010, 11:21 AM

List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?

I have finished my foundation course in Fine Arts(B.V.A.).I would like to know about the best colleges in Karnataka and all over India wich offers fine arts course.I would also like to know the subjects and there scope which are there in 3rd year.what is the next potion after doing B.V.A.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  2. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  3. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Arts)?
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?
  5. Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  8. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  9. Fee structure for diploma in Fine Arts from Laxmipati University, Rajasthan?
  10. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  11. List of colleges offering PhD in Painting in India
  12. List of colleges offering direct admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  13. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  14. List of universities in India which are offering Master of Fine Arts course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to BFA course after 12th standard?
  16. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available?
  17. List of government Fine Arts colleges of North East India? Cut off marks for admission in BFA? -- [New]
  18. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
27th February 2012, 01:53 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?

bengal music college - Burdwan
college of art , university of delhi , New Delhi
Department of performing arts , bangalore univerdity , Bangalore
Faculty of fine arts , jamia milia islamia university , New Delhi
Gova college of arts , Gova
Shandan degree college women , hyderabad
MNR college of education , hyderabad
adam college of education , hyderabad
jain university , Bangalore
ABMTR , Bangalore
Excel college of higher education , mumbai
BTTC , mumbai
28th March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?

what are the future options after doing BVA??
18th April 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the future options after doing BVA??

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-colleges-india-offering-fine-arts-courses-what-future-options-after-doing-bva-10720.html#ixzz2QnExYmO5
9th July 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me how can I become a art teacher in govt. school
24th July 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the future options after doing M.V.A(P.D)??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?