31st May 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?

Sir..
I was doing b.com final year in kerala and I like to do masters in anthropology /msc anthropology? Am I eligible for it ? Which are good universities that provide these courses..does anthropology is a good option my friends are saying its very difficult to get a job by doing anthropology.
Pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. Inquiry for masters degree in anthropology or sociology? List of good universities offering these courses
  2. Which are the available courses for masters in IT in good universities in US?
  3. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  4. Can A Level students get into good medical universities in Pakistan?
  5. Should I choose MA after BA in English or opt for B.Ed first in order to get jobs in government sector?
  6. Career in Anthropology? where can I take admission for anthropology course?
  7. Can I do MA in Sociology after doing B.A in Political Science?
  8. DDCE, Utkal university provides PG in Anthropology? From when admission starts? Eligibility for PG in Anthropology?
  9. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology? -- [New]
  11. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  13. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  14. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai?
  15. Difference between BCA and BSc(Computer Science)? Which has more and what is the syllabus?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Education after passing commerce? I have 4 years experience in Teaching
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  18. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2014, 12:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue masters degree in the field of Anthropology. The basic eligibility for this course is graduation in any stream. However there are some colleges and universities which ask for graduation in the field of Anthropology or related fields. Reputed institutes demand 50% marks in graduation and also conduct entrance exam for admission. If you are good at statistical and computing skills, having cultural awareness as well as good communication, analytical and critical skills then this is a perfect course for you.

The good institutes are as follows.
-Amity Institute of Anthropology
-Amity University, Noida
-Andhra University College of Arts & Commerce
-Bangabasi College,Kolkata, West Bengal, India
-Bastar Vishwavidyalaya,Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India
-Chitamber School of Humanities & Social Sciences, Allahabad
-College of Humanities, Social Science, Arts Culture,Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?