22nd May 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get having 50000 rank in EAMCET? Fee structure of such colleges?

Can someone explain me that which colleges may i get if i have 50,000 rank in EAMCET and with college fee structures because my parents cannot pay the fee in payment

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  2. Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a rank of 50000 in EAMCET and with 90% of marks in IPE?
  3. What is the fees of MSc regular course?
  4. Will I get a seat in BAMS or BHMS after scoring 20,786 rank in EAMCET? What is the fee structure? When is the counseling?
  5. Can I get a good college after 50000 rank in EAMCET and from SC category?
  6. Can I get AGBSc seat after scoring 50000 rank in EAMCET
  7. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  8. Which course can I join after scoring 50000 rank in EAMCET medicine category?
  9. List of the medical entrances in upcoming year?
  10. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  11. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  12. List of colleges I can get with rank 51000 in EAMCET? What's the fee structure and future prospective for the same?
  13. Can I get into top EAMCET colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 14329 rank in EAMCET?
  14. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  15. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  16. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  17. Can I get Agriculture BSc in AP colleges after scoring 32839 rank in EAMCET? i belong to BC-E category
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2015, 01:07 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get having 50000 rank in EAMCET? Fee structure of such colleges?

See friend in engineering college ,the fee varies from college to college and government fee and private fee also different.

Eamcet is the common entrance to get admission into engineering and medical seat.

This exam is conducts by osmania,jntu,sri venteshwara,andhra university.

With 50,000 rank,its not at all posible to get good college .
You can college which are recently established or has poor rating.

Better and good college seat would be reserve by top 25,000 rank students.

Better to attend all the 3 counseling. May be chances would come.

Its not an second opinion. No doubt with this rank also you will get admission in engineering college.

The fee for engineering college would be minimum of Rs 40,000 -60,000/year.(as per your rank).

Do not worry about the college fee,you can apply for scholarships in each year.
23rd June 2019, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges can I get having 50000 rank in EAMCET? Fee structure of such colleges?

For 51000 rank in EAMCET of engineering , which colleges are to be refer. I need engineering colleges of best for metallic's
25th June 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have got 51000 rank, which colleges can i choose for counseling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?