13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

A regular student can appear in 10th board exams as an External candidate?

My daughter is ill supposed to ladies problem serious. Can't go to school for 2.5 months. Can't give first test. She is in 10th regular mode. But as per illness she wants to go with external. Can she give board exams as external?

14th January 2018, 02:56 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: A regular student can appear in 10th board exams as an External candidate?

Yes, if she has an issue that needs to be addressed and is unavoidable, then I am sure you can write an application to the principal of the school and I am sure your daughter will be relieved of the regular attendance.

However, I think that the school will require a medical report regarding the issue your daughter is facing and after that only it will be entertained.

She should just prepare well for the examination sitting back at home and try to score as well as possible.
14th January 2018, 05:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A regular student can appear in 10th board exams as an External candidate?

Yes it is possible to appear in external mode of examination. But it will be better if you should contact from school management regarding the query. On medical grounds your child is also eligible to appear in internal mode of examination.
If any possibility exists school will make you understand everything. So contact to school first.
15th October 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

My son is very much weaker in mathematics . He is regularly attending his (10th class)school Can He take a drop this year and attempt 10th exams next year without attending school
24th April 2022, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Is giveing 10 th external good or bad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?