28th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

Sir,
I want to admit my son in
Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School.
I want to get him admit in 1st standard.
Kindly tell me the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
1st April 2015, 11:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

You can get admission for your son in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School by obtaining the application form from the school and by filling up the details and submitting it in the same school. To get admission for your son in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, your child must had completed 5 1/2 years of age and should be less than 6 1/2 years of age as on 30th September of the year in which the admission is sought. By following the above mentioned procedure and eligibility criteria, you can get admission for your child in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School.
2nd April 2015, 12:42 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?

Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for class 1st student in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School:-

> Age limit of the children should be between 5 and a half to 6 and a half years till the month of September.

> Original date of birth certificate needed at the time of admission.

> If the children completed his Montessori or completed nursery than the result of it should be provided at the time of admission.

> Along with the admission form duly filled the above document's photocopy should be attached.

> The form should be submitted to the school office itself.

Admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School is done on merit basis so if you are lucky enough then your child admission will be done in school.
2nd April 2015, 06:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 1st standard, in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, your child should have completed 5 1/2 years and should be less than 6 1/2 years by the 30th of September of the year in which the admission is sought.

Admission Procedure:-
You can apply for admission in 1st standard by submitting your application. You can get application form directly from school admission office (or) by sending a DD of Rs.100 in favour of 'Principal, Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School', Prasanthi Nilayam (code no: 2786), drawn on State Bank of India between January 1st and February 15th of the year in which the admission sought and you should send that application to the school, before March 1st. Then the school will processes your application and will intimate you, if your child is admitted.
16th January 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is selection process for 1 st class. Entrance exam is conduct ?
22nd March 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to admit my son in
Sri
Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School.
I want to get my daughter admit in 1st standard in vizag.
Kindly tell me the procedure for admission.
6th January 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Om Sai Ram, sir may I know where I should approach nd procedure to get admission to my daughter for 1st standard school with hostel. Tqs
9th January 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Please inform on whose name the DD has to be taken for admission into class 1
8th April 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter is in ukg now. I want to admit next year in 1st standard in your school. So, sir what's the procedure for admission. Is there any rotary system or direct admission. Kindly reply
25th April 2017, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter was completed 6th class. How the process to admission in sathya sai school? The notification or notice when it comes and closes? What are the copies to submit the admission time?
9th December 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want him to put in your satya sai international schools 1st standard. My son date of birth is 30_03_2013.Is he eligible or not to apply for 1st standard. Please let me know reply my e_mail [email protected] or my mobile phone number is 8498038849.
5th February 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I want my daughter to put in Sri Satya Sai School from 1st standard. Her DOB is 1/11/2011 which is 6 years 10 months as of 30th September 2018. Please let me know if she is eligible for admission. Hoping for a positive response. Please reply at [email protected]. Thanks
28th July 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to admit my daughter in ssss at Prashanthy nilayam, please give me details sir
21st October 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam:my daughter age is 5yrs..want to admit at ur school..I need to know about how much is year educational n hostel fees..?
20th May 2022, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How many applications received for class1 sir
5th June 2022, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admissioon directly into 3rd class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?