28th May 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I admission in INCT College Bhopal in B.Tech after scoring 23 marks in JEE Main?

Can i get admission in lnct college of bhopal in b.tech after scoring 23 marks in jee mains and 70% in mp borad 12th exam?

30th May 2015, 06:35 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I admission in INCT College Bhopal in B.Tech after scoring 23 marks in JEE Main?

No there is zero percent chance to get admission in Lakshmi Narain College of Technology college of Bhopal you scored really poor marks in JEE mains , on the basis previous years merit list you didn't get admission in Lakshmi Narain College of Technology college wth these marks any government or reputed college doesn't provide you admission in India but private colleges will provide you admission in the their college but the truth is that private college have zero campus placement and zero in manner of education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?