10th February 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?

hello
i am preparing for jee main....
i want to do B.Tech in Bhopal
so, kindly tell me about the rank
which I have to get for admission
in government colleges of Bhopal

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Oriented College Bhopal, LNCT college Bhopal, Thakral college Bhopal or any other government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 10200?
  2. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  3. How to take admission in Bhopal Government engineering college after scoring 42 in PET
  4. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
  5. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  7. How much rank is required in MP PET exam to get admission in oriental engineering colleges in Bhopal?
  8. Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?
  9. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  10. Can I get admission in Manit Bhopal after scoring 59 marks in JEE mains
  11. Can I get admission in MANIT Bhopal in mechanical branch after scoring 124 in JEE mains
  12. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  13. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  14. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in Haryana? My JEE mains number is 48 in OBC
  15. How to take admission in BHU Bhopal after passing from government engineering college Ujjain?
  16. How much rank is required in JEE mains to get admission in NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main?
  18. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering
1st April 2015, 05:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?

JEE mains is the examination conducted for admission in different private or engineering colleges.But you can't get the best colleges such as IIT or NIT for this candidates must have to qualify in the next stage of JEE i.e Advance.

I can't tell exactly about the minimum marks required as for different category candidates there are different cut off marks in different year . You have not clearly mentioned about yours.

But still if you are a general category candidates about 180-200 marks with 80% marks in the board examination will help you in getting the admission in stream which you want.

Best of luck for your examination.
2nd April 2015, 09:40 AM
Member+

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?

Dear,
JEE Main 2014 Cutoff :
Category

Cut-off Marks

Common Merit List (CML) - 115

OBC-NCL - 74

SC - 53

ST - 47
2nd April 2015, 11:09 PM
SmilyRishu

The JEE main examination are applicable for the those student they complete the 12th class in NON MEDICAL AND MEDICAL field.

When the result of JEE main coming it consist of 40% of class 12th and 60% of JEE main examination so keep your mind you get the good percentage in the secondary class which help in the getting highest rank of JEE main.

The jee main exam contain the 90 question of 360 marks for the general category the minimum marks required between 150 to 170 out of 360.

The cut off jee main is different every year on the basis of category and competition.
3rd April 2015, 04:00 PM
DineshKumar_01

JEE main is the entrance exam conducted for getting the admission in the private and government engineering colleges. If you want to get the admission in the best colleges then you need to appear in the JEE advance.

Cutoff mark required to get the government colleges in bhopal:

For Common Merit List candidate should score 115 mark
OBC candidate should score 74 mark
SC candidate should score 53 mark
ST candidate should score 47 mark
14th April 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Any possibility to get gec college with jee marks92 after3or4 councelling
16th April 2015, 12:50 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am preparing for jee main....
i want to do B.Tech in Bhopal
so, kindly tell me about the rank
which I have to get for admission
in government colleges of Bhopal

You need to Qualify the JEE with minimum of 25 marks. And if you want the NIT Bhopal then you have to bring at least 30+ marks in your JEE 2015 then only it will be possible.
27th April 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I have got 56 marks in jee main and expecting to get 87% in cbse Board will i get any government collages
6th May 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir I m getting 80 marks in jee and I have 90 %in Madhya Pradesh board ,I m general ,in which govt. college in m.p. I can get admission in mechanicle branch
10th May 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got 154marks in jeemain and scored 90 percent in cbse board exam,what will be my rank?
14th May 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 52 marks in JEE mains 2015 and expecting 84% in CBSE board exam,i am OBC .Will i get any government engineering college?
30th May 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

I got 103 in mains and 89.4 in cbse board according to obc my college may be.?
30th May 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

l had scored 102 marks in iit jee and 88.8% in 12th class. Can i get admission in NIT Bhopal?
30th May 2015, 10:03 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

The Cutoff marks always changes for any government colleges in Bhopal.But if you have 120 marks in JEE Exam and 88.8% in 12th Class then it would be very helpful for your admission in Government College of Bhopal.You can get the admission in Government College of Bhopal with these marks.So don't think that you will get the admission in NIT Bhopal.Apply for this and wait for the cuttoff list of candidates is declared.You can check your name in it and also wait for left a seat of any other candidate.
You can also apply in other NIT's of India.You have a good Score card of JEE Exam with good percentage in 12th Class.
BEST OF LUCK
1st June 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 46 marks in jee main & 82.4% marks in 12 board exams.. I belongs to obc.. I want to get adminsion in Ujjain govt. College.. Is it possible.. Plz tell me sir
2nd June 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I belong to OBC
I got 20 marks in jee & 72.2 % in cbse board can I get admission in goverment college for B.E in bhopal
3rd June 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

DO I GIVE BOTH THE EXAM JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE ALSO TO TAKE ADDMISION IN NIT DURGAPUR
5th June 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

if any colleges list are available for jee main passed students or if it is only for jee advanced passed students only have a top colleges
15th June 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I got 75% in 12 class but I did not give the jee exam so can I get government college
16th June 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

cutoff ranks required in jee main for admission in bit mesra collage rachi plz tell me ?
17th June 2015, 12:53 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
cutoff ranks required in jee main for admission in bit mesra collage rachi plz tell me ?
It's not fixed and varies every year. But, in general if you have good percentage (>80%) and JEE score more than 170; then there is probable chance for admission.
Also, apart from this institution, other better colleges where you should also try for admission are:
Lovely Professional University
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College , Coimbatore
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
PEC University of Technology ......etc

Details regarding admission can be got from their website.
21st June 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I have 110 marks in jee main and 78% in 12th. I am st . can I take mechanical engineering in mnit jaipur pse
21st June 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have 124 marks and 90%in Maharashtra board then I can gate better rank open categoryth op
24th June 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 61 mark in jee & 66% mark in 12 Maharashtra board exam 2015 then I will get admission in any callege of government in Maharashtra
24th June 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 61 mark in jee & 66% mark in 12 Maharashtra board exam 2015 then I will get admission in any callege of government in Maharashtra
2nd July 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 91 marks in JEE MAINS and 80% in UP BOARD ..can I get any government college in MP..
4th July 2015, 01:21 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
I got 91 marks in JEE MAINS and 80% in UP BOARD ..can I get any government college in MP..
Any good govt. college is almost not possible with this JEE score. But, you can try in some of the good private universities accepting JEE score such as: Lovely Professional University, ITM, SRM, VIT...... some of which conduct their own test for admission as well. So, find out the admission criteria, fee structure and scholarship offered (if any) in them by visiting their websites.
27th April 2016, 08:05 AM
Akash Chaudhury

You can get Mp popular govn colledge in 52 Marks in jee and 82% In board in general category
28th May 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 106 marks in jee mains and 78 percentage in cbse.can i get any good collage in mp for ece branch
8th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 65 marks in jee mains and 78in mpboard and I belong to obc category and I have also bpl card so sir tell me my admition will be done or notplease si rtell quickly
24th June 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 96 marks in jee mains and 12th percent 58 can I get Ghesu ujjain collage
28th July 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

my son got 56 marks in jee mains 2016 & get 61% in cbse 12th. please tell me the name of institutions where he can apply for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?