9th April 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello Guys,
I am now doing B.Sc in Physics. I am very interested in Astrophysics, I want to do M.Sc in Astrophysics. Please tell me the names of top universities in India and Abroad where I can do M. Sc in Astrophysics. And also tell me the criteria for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  3. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?
  5. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  6. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  8. Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  13. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Astrophysics) in India? Qualification required to get admission?
  15. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  18. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
13th April 2015, 12:11 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?

Admission in most of the colleges is based on the entrance exam conducted by the University. In some colleges admission is based on the marks obtained in the degree course. Hence, you can apply for admission in your choice of University and be prepared for entrance exam because most of them conduct entrance exam. Just make sure that you have got above 50% marks in Graduation degree from a recognized University.

You can get admission in any of the following university

1. Osmania University, College of Science, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Administrative Building, Hyderabad - 500007

2. St. Xavier`s College, 30, Park Street (30 Mother Teresa Sarani Road), Kolkata, West Bengal 700016, Phone: 033 2255 1101

3. Indian Institute of Astrophysics, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala 2B Block, Madiwala, Bangalore, Karnataka 560034, Phone: 080 2553 0675

4. Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Premises Ravindranath Tagore Marg, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001
Phone: 0712 253 3452

5. Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, Jnana Ganga, Kalnoor, Kalaburagi, Karnataka 585106
Phone: 084722 63202
16th April 2015, 01:43 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?

List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India :-

1. Osmania University,
2. St. Xavier`s College,
3. Indian Institute of Astrophysics
4. Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University,
5. Gulbarga University
16th April 2015, 01:56 AM
Ankit Pk

Thumbs up Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?

List of universities are
1.St.xaveir's college.
2.Osmania university.
3.Indian Institute of Astrophysics.
4.Gulbarga university.
5.Rashtrasant Tugdoji Maharaj Nagpur University.
Etc.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?