15th January 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a Theorist in Astrophysics?

I am currently in STD 9th of SSC board and i want to become an astrophysicist,i am sure of it
i want to know the whole procedure of becoming a theorist in astrophysics and getting a job in that please. I am very very confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  5. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  6. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics?
  8. Procedure to study astrophysics after class 12th?
  9. Does IIT offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course? How can I study?
  10. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  11. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  12. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Astrophysics course in USA?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  15. Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) after pursuing B.Sc in Physics? Difference among Astrophysics and Physics? -- [New]
  16. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  17. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
3rd May 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Theorist in Astrophysics?

MY NAME IS VAMSI. I AM PURSUING B.TECH IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING. ACTUALLY I WAS INTERESTED IN ASTROPHYSICS & SPACE SCIENCE. SO CAN I DO MY MASTER DEGREE IN ASTROPHYSICS DEPT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?