1st June 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do bachelors degree through correspondence?

Wanted to know whether correspondence in bed is there please let me know for bachelor degree or not?

1st June 2015, 09:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do bachelors degree through correspondence?

There is no problem in pursuing Bachelors degree through correspondence.
But take care while taking admission in any correspondence course, as there are numerous fake universities also.
You have to take admission only in the recognised university.
The best university to do bachelors degree through correspondence is IGNOU.
Website of IGNOU : http://www.ignou.ac.in/

The correspondence degree from any recognised university is applicable for all government jobs.
1st June 2015, 11:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Correspondence course is available in every courses but it is best for those for those candidates those who are doing for higher post like , If a a person is doing job in MNC after B.tech degree & wants to do M.tech for higher salary then he/she can do it through Correspondence other wise it is not good for regular students .

As you are asking for B.ed , yes it is available in correspondence course but it will be good to do in regular course it will be better to get good jobs after the degree complete, If you are doing job any where or you are in teaching line then its to do it in correspondence other wise you should do it in regular basis.
2nd June 2015, 02:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wanted to know whether correspondence in bed is there please let me know for bachelor degree or not?
Yes, of course you can do B.Ed through distance mode. There are so many colleges, which offer B.Ed through through Correspondence. You must complete Graduation from a recognized university to be eligible for B.Ed.

The basic edibility criteria required for the B.Ed course is a pass in Bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university. You must have scored at least 50% marks in Graduation level. Those candidates who have done their Graduation through Correspondence mode are eligible, if the university is approved by (UGC) University Grants Commission.

Yes, B.Ed through Correspondence is good. But, it's always recommended that you must complete B.Ed along with TET entrance exam, which helps you to get a good job in reputed Government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?