8th July 2011, 01:10 AM
aditya2611

What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?

I have passed 10th from my school and i want to do Computer Hardware & Networking diploma from I.T.I in pusa! what jobs can i get after doing this?

8th July 2011, 10:39 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?

after 10th you may go for ITI course in computer networking and hardware. but i don't think it will be a better idea to do any job after completion only ITI. surely you will get some small job after ITI. but it's better to go for further education.

after ITI you will get job in any computer repairing center or you may get a job in a networking company, you may be recruited as computer assembler like these so many small job you may ge in this job the salary range is not so much good.

i think it,s better for you after ITI try to get admission in Diploma in engineering course. after diploma you will get moderate job. after ITO there is a scope of lateral entry to take admission directly in 2nd year of diploma. so you may try for it.

even after Diploma in engineering if possible complete you B.Tech then job opportunity and scope will be very high.

best of luck.
24th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?

pg diploma in computer hardwere and netwarking job
30th July 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i have 12 th passed student and complete computer hardware diploma
2nd August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I m 28 yrs old .and teaching small childrens sence 8 yrs(as privet tuter)....my educational qulification is only 12th (scince).but now i want 2 do some short turm corse for my better future...and jobs..and ---Thats why I thinking about Hardware & Networking..from jetking..

can i thinks right.......or any sugeson 4 me..please ...sugese me..I m very confused.
3rd August 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce gardute and i complted computer hardware and networking now i have 4 years of experience but i did't found any good oppertunity yet kindly suggest?....
8th August 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi my self Rahul.... I m doing 2puc commerce but i m nt intersted in studies... so i m thinking 2 do computer hardware and networking course.. can i do dat
28th August 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

What course should i do after B.E in electronic and telecom for a good job soon
6th September 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I m 24 yrs old and I am under graduate . but now i want 2 do some short turm corse for my better future...and jobs..and ---Thats why I thinking about Hardware & Networking..from jetking..

can i thinks right.......or any sugeson 4 me..please ...sugese me..I m very confused.
14th September 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

HI.I HAVE TAKEN CEC IN INTER.IN DEGREE WHICH B.COM,B.SC I WANT TO TAKE.I AM INTERESTED IN HARD WARE AND NETWORKING.CAN U TELL ME WHICH WAY I WANT TO GO
20th September 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am kamal . I am graduate in art and i also completed one year computer hardware and networking diploma from GT. I want to ask that what jobs can i do .
4th November 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What jobs can I do after completing electro magnetic field diploma from ITI?
6th December 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

what jobs can i do after completing computer hardware and networking and also i am 47 years old
6th December 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i am 47 years old and i am pursuing in computer hardware and networking in reputed technologies, please suggest?
25th January 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

ii am completed in ECE and also complted computer hardware and networking now i have 2 years of experience but i did't found any good oppertunity yet kindly suggest?....
1st February 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

M Zeeshan m doing BSCS in networking now i want a job of what kind of job suitable for me....by the way i m intersted in networking....
19th April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i passed h.s with science,63% marks.i want to make a career out of hardware & networking with lan. give me suggestions .
22nd July 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I m 25 yrs old and I am commerce graduate . but now i want 2 do some short turm corse for my better future...and jobs..and ---Thats why I thinking about Hardware & Networking..from jetking..

can i thinks right.......or any sugeson 4 me..please ...sugese me..this type course is better for commerce background or not. I m very confused.
22nd July 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I m 25 yrs old and I am commerce graduate . but now i want 2 do some short turm corse for my better future...and jobs..and ---Thats why I thinking about Hardware & Networking..from jetking..

can i thinks right.......or any sugeson 4 me..please ...sugese me..this type course is better for commerce background or not. I m very confused.
25th December 2013, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

I am graduat and also compleat hardware and networking ofter that what may I do
1st April 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my hardware and networking diploma course from jetking then i am in search of job so what type of job should i get pls reply my id [email protected] and under graduate also
10th April 2014, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

I am art graduate and i have done hardware and networking in chip level what is the job for me
9th May 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm Maidul Sk and arts student of H.S passed.can I complete diploma in hardware and networking
27th July 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from GT
8th August 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir actually i have passed 10th class but i want to know that can i do diploma in hardware and networking with 10th class qualification from private institute ?
27th September 2018, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate (b.a) pass and also done jetking hardware and networking diploma, now i am working in a company private company at a post of dekstop support engineer, so i am asking you can i do mcse and ccna for future is that a right way .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?