13th May 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?

I am undergraduate student and I want to complete my post graduation in Agriculture. What type of job will I get in agreecultural field? What should I do along with graduation and post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  2. Career opportunities in Mechanical field after 3 years diploma, graduation and post graduation in same field? -- [New]
  3. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  4. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  5. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  6. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  7. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  8. Is it a good choice of doing M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed BCA?
  9. What is the scope of biotechnology in India and Abroad? What is the salary?
  10. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc in Physics being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  11. Which is is better for doing PG between Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Chemistry?
  12. What should I do after passing B.Pharma?
  13. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  14. Job opportunities after post graduation in Construction management?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  17. Competitive exams after B.Pharma for post graduation? Pattern of these exams?
  18. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?
14th May 2015, 12:54 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?

There are huge career option in Agricultural field in private as well as public sector.

Our about 70% population is depend on Agricultural or related field to agricultural.

Following are good course in Agricultural after 10th or 12th standard:-

B.Sc Hons Agricultural 4 year program after 12th standard

B.Sc hons Agricultural 6 year program after 10th standard

B.Tech Agricultural Engineering

B.Sc Home science for women

Bachelor in Veterinary Science

Post graduation in Agricultural

M.Sc in agricultural, Food science or agricultural related stream

MBA in Agri business

After completion of UG and PG degree in agricultural , you can get Government jobs like

Soil Conversion Officer, Agricultural Development Officer, Various Government department through IFS and IRS

IARI, Agricultural inspector, FCI etc.....

Private Sector jobs after Completion of Agricultural degree

Newage Agri Tech Ltd.

Premier World, Ranawat Group., A.P Engineering.

BSA International Exports, GANM Impex, Hymatic

All companies related to Agricultural
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?