22nd June 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for engineering in US, Australia or Germany after completing Diploma in Mechanical?

Hello, i want to know that is there any scope for engineering in US, Australia Or Germany after completing diploma in mechanical with Gujarat University??

and i also want to know that if there any university is available then how many percentage they required and also what is the fees of full course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  2. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  3. Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  5. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  6. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  7. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which company can offer me opportunity for training in Germany or Australian countries?
  9. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  10. Is there any scope to do B.Tech after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  14. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  15. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  17. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  18. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
30th June 2015, 06:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for engineering in US, Australia or Germany after completing Diploma in Mechanical?

It is possible to study the course of Engineering Abroad but you must study the course from 1st year itself rather than from the 2nd year.
The Lateral Entry Program is not applicable there.
So you must crack the SAT and TOEFL Examination and once you are able to crack these two Examinations you will be eligible to study the course of Engineering Abroad.
In general the percentage required is above 70% to get admission to the course.
The fees vary from Country to Country but on an average the Fess of the Colleges Abroad is between 3-5 lakhs per annum for the course of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?