22nd April 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?

1)what is scope of master of social work in india and abroad.

2)what all the top university offers this course in india as well as abroad.

3)Any aided programs are available.

4)What all the Departments in social work.

5)Is there any separate governing body either (govt/pvt).

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  4. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  6. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  7. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  8. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  10. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Top 10 universities offering Master's Degree in Abroad for English Literature graduate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  13. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  14. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  15. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  16. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  17. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  18. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
17th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?

Respected consultant,
My self Paritosh kaushik. I had pursued BBA last year. Now i am pursuing a (MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK) from ALLHBAD AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY . I wnt to knew a full fleshed scope of that course. what is the job profile arfter the completion of this course... Is this option is right which i selected or wrong . its a by distance education learning. And i am also working in INNOGENITY SYSTEMS PVT ltd in AADHAR PROJECT of PLANNING COMMISION. whats the benifit of that. Kndly brief me. I will be highly obliged..... THANKING YOU
18th September 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?

any model paper for the m.s.w. exam which is going to conduct esic model hospital? what is the exam pattern?
7th October 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

i am an ASM in railway. what is the scope in social work after doing from IGNOU.
20th October 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

im doing MSW from Vinayaka mission university.plz tell me the prospective of doing this degree.im also working with state level NGO. this NGO also work in the field of education, managed privately managed school in area Chamba District.
27th October 2011, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

scope of masters of social work???
22nd January 2012, 01:12 AM
sangita singha

will master in social work be a prosperous career after completing my masters in english. can u suggest for the best universities that offer this course in west bengal also.
23rd January 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done msw and human rights. How can i get job in this field.
30th January 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

which university in India offers the most valuble M S W degree?
22nd March 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of employees going abroad to the workforce of philippines
19th August 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities in social work
28th May 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

MSW scope are better abroad in terms of salary and reward. if you are looking at employment aspect, it is available in india and abroad.

Human Resource is also one aspect of area where MSW Candidate can work.

In india, Salary structure is as low as 7000 that indicate it has not shown serious attention to this most important profession.

Even there are less college who are conducting this course and most of the college does not have placement cell that attract good employer.
21st July 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm a commerce student i want to know the scope of msw...... Is this option is right. I am really confused please suggest me something.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?