1st September 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any bank which has opening for Clerical Post?

I would like to know if any bank has any openings for clerical post?When will the written examination take place? I have completed 12 with 81%.

23rd October 2012, 03:41 PM
alledusol

Default Re: Is there any bank which has opening for Clerical Post?

Hi,

If you are a degree holder with 60% aggregate you can go for IBPS common entrance exam 2012.
For 12 holder right now no.
SBI is the one of the bank recruits 12 holder for clerks so please visit SBI website http://www.statebankofindia.com/ frequently for updates.
25th October 2012, 04:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any bank which has opening for Clerical Post?

IBPS had recently issued notification for clerical posts. They conduct online CWE test for recruiting candidates to 19 nationalized banks of the country. Candidates who can pass the online entrance are subjected to attend the common interview. Written examination will be conducted in coming December. Applications for attending the exams must be forwarded before Nov 5.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?