31st May 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to appear for the post of Bank PO as well as Bank Clerical Job?

hi sir,
my name is megha n i wants to apply for the post of bank po as well as bank clerical job as well and i m a post graduate and mba(hr) as well.......... i m in general category so what will be the age limit for applying in these posts
regards megha

13th August 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit to appear for the post of Bank PO as well as Bank Clerical Job?

I have completed only B.com 1st year - in the year 2005. can i take the Bank exam and continue my education
13th August 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit to appear for the post of Bank PO as well as Bank Clerical Job?

i have done my B.com 1st year in the year 2005. can i take the Bank exam and continue my education
14th August 2011, 01:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir,
my name is megha n i wants to apply for the post of bank po as well as bank clerical job as well and i m a post graduate and mba(hr) as well.......... i m in general category so what will be the age limit for applying in these posts
regards megha
dear friend,

FOR BANK PO EXAM:

must be graduate and age between 20 to 30 years.

FOR BANK CLERK:

must be 10+2 passed and age between 18 to 28 years.

age relaxation is provide for SC/St/OBC candidate.

all the best
20th August 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am tushar sharma n i want to apply for the post of bank clerical as well asfor the po exams. I am physically handicap. i have done my graduation in B.A (Economics) with 46% marks. what will be the age limit and relaxations in these posts
in these posts
25th August 2011, 06:42 PM
radhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i am tushar sharma n i want to apply for the post of bank clerical as well asfor the po exams. I am physically handicap. i have done my graduation in B.A (Economics) with 46% marks. what will be the age limit and relaxations in these posts
in these posts
To apply online from 25 August till 24 September, 2011
To apply for cwe clerk post the age limit is 18-28.
for the persons with disability the age relaxation is up to 10 years.
here i am giving the link please check it.

http://ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE-Clerk.pdf
All the best.
27th August 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

15/06/1980 is am eligible to appear 2011-12 (aug24 to sep24)clerical exam?i am belongs to general category so plz tell me whether i can apply or not..
29th August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS RUMITA AND I BELONG TO OBC BUT NOW DONE MARRIAGE WITH A GENERAL WHETHER I CAN AVAIL RELAXATION
30th August 2011, 09:06 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Dear friend,

bank clerical & p.o exam, is the platform for the candidates, who desire to get employed in nationalized banks in india.

1. In order to appear for bank clerical exam, the candidates are required to meet certain eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria:-

• the candidate should be the citzen of india.

•the minimum age limit is fixed as 18 years while the maximum age limit is 28 years.

Relaxation in upper age limit is there for candidates belonging to sc/st, obc, pwd

category and ex- defence servicemen.

2.eligibility criteria for bank p.o. Exam:-

eligibility criteria:-

(a) educational qualifications:

-general candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class xii and 55% or more marks in graduation or post graduation.

-age - not below 21 years and not above 30 years

good luck..
31st August 2011, 05:39 PM
dhruv007

the minimum eligibility,for apply for PO , you must have secured minimum 60% in your graduation .age limit 21-30.
few years of relaxations are provided for SC\ST candidates,

the minimum eligibility for clerks or typists are-
For the posts of Clerks and Typists :

Bachelor's degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent recognized as such by the Central Government.
Passed with 50% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary
Examination/(10+2) of 10+2+3 pattern/Eleventh Standard Examination of 11+3
pattern/Intermediate/Pre-University or its equivalent.

age limit -18-28 for general candidates.

thank you!
1st October 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

AGE LIMIT FOR A EXSERVICEMAN FOR APPEARING BANK PO AND CLEARK
1st October 2011, 11:06 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello friend,

ELIGIBILITY FOR BANK PO EXAM;

->you must be graduate from any recognized university
->your age should be between 21-30 years

ELIGIBILITY FOR BANK CLERK

->qualification required differs from bank to bank, some bank need 12th,
some needs graduate but IBPS needs 10th with 60% or 12th with
50% or graduate.....
->your age should be between 18-28 years

upper age relaxation is given to OBC of 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST.....

thanks....
22nd January 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a widow and interested to give clerical exams. is there any relaxation in age for appearing in clerical exams for widows?
21st March 2012, 02:54 AM
gurmit.pgi

The eligibility conditions for a bank clerk and bank PO are written below.

Age limit: Candidate age must be in between for clerk 18 to 28 years and for PO,21 years to 30 years
Age relaxation:- for reserved candidates as per Govt guide lines i.e 3 years in upper limit for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Educational Qualification: for clerk,12th with 55% score or graduation and for PO any degree from a recognized University with 55% marks for General and OBC Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates respectively or post graduation.
22nd June 2012, 09:25 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

Age Limit varies upon the category you belonh .

For Bank Clerk Exam -

* If You belong to General Category , then your age must be in between 18-28 years.

* If you belong to SC/ST/OBC category , then there is a relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit.

For Bank PO Exam -

* If You belong to General Category , then your age must be in between 21-30 years.

* If you belong to SC/ST/OBC category , then there is a relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
31st July 2012, 09:45 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

FOR BANK PO EXAM:

must be graduate and age between 20 to 30 years.

FOR BANK CLERK:

must be 10+2 passed and age between 18 to 28 years.

age relaxation is provide for SC/St/OBC candidate.
1st October 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 30 year old general category candidate, currently i am in probatiton period on railway group "d" can i apply for clerical cadre in psu banks by availing the benefit of ex servicemen quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?