25th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a dress designer if I am not interested in Maths

im not intersted in maths but i want to become a dress designer so what can i do?

4th July 2015, 04:47 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a dress designer if I am not interested in Maths

I must say, you are lucky to have interest in fashion(or dress) designing with not having interest in maths because there are only a few courses in which maths does not play any role and this course is on of those.

See, for fashion designer, you can pursue
B.A. in fashion designing from reputed colleges or universities and then pursue your M.A. in the same or work under some designer and gain experience or team uo with some sort of an agency.

But first step is getting admission in some of the good colleges. Like other courses also, there are entrances for this course which would get you into some good government colleges which of course have better placements.
So, you can prepare for the entrances like-
All INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM OF DESIGN.

Some other renowned colleges which offer such courses are-

- LISAA School of Design, New Delhi
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- Apeejay Stya University, Haryana ,Gurgaon
- Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi
- Pearl Academy, Delhi, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?